Stavtar is a software and technology services company with employees in New York, Bengaluru, and Mumbai. Stavtar was founded by Financial and Technology professionals to solve some of the most challenging issues they faced while running Hedge Funds, Private Equity operations and Investment Banking Industries. Our Product, StavPay is currently used by alternative asset managers with over $500B of assets under management and is growing quickly.
About This Role
We are seeking a skilled Business Analyst to join our dynamic team and contribute to the success and continuous improvement of the Stavpay IT product which helps client embrace complexity to accelerate productivity and disrupt through innovation. Our cloud hosted SaaS products use cutting-edge technology like AI/ML, Data Analytics to solve our clients most complex issues.
- Work as a subject matter expert for StavPay
- Manage client support queries, issues, and/or enhancement requests ensuring adherence to SLAs
- Gather information from the respective stakeholders such as clients and team members to document functional, system, and/or data requirements and to acquire consensus
- Analyze, synthesize, and prioritize requirements for enhancements to systems and / or business processes throughout the product development life cycle
- Prepare presentations for clients/internal management on project updates
- Collaborate with team members to create detailed functional and/or technical specifications for complex development of new, or modifications to existing modules
- Coordinate and assist with testing activities to help identify, mitigate, and resolve issues
- Provide guidance to quality assurance and the development team members to create unit and integrated test cases
- Release notes and blog posts about new features
- Identify training needs, design, and train other team members or new joiners on product usage and new features/functionality
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite is required, and SQL knowledge with PowerBI/Tableau would be an asset
Required Competences- Must have Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst with 4-6 years of experience, preferably in the Fintech or Payment industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and project management practices.
- Knowledge of payments industry trends and technologies is a plus.
- Business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry, ideally with background in Market, Treasury or Asset Management Risk Control
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions
- Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions in multinational environment
- Strong judgment and commitment to ethics
Work Location Bangalore/ Mumbai
Working Hours 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM IST or 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST (as per the US daylight saving schedule)