BPO AP Lead
Stavtar is a software and technology services company with employees in New York, Bengaluru, and Mumbai. Stavtar was founded by Financial and Technology professionals to solve some of the most challenging issues they faced while running Hedge Funds, Private Equity operations and Investment Banking Industries. Our Product, StavPay is currently used by alternative asset managers with over $500B of assets under management and is growing quickly.
About This Role
Our flagship SaaS product StavPay is used as an Asset Manager to streamline AP workflow. You’ll be part of the StavPay operation team, which acts as an extension of our clients' middle-office.
- Take up new clients from BA/Dev team for BPO support, understand the process, client requirements and transition to the BPO team for day to day support
- Responsible for all aspects of day to day monitoring of client support
- Monitor the Invoice volumes to make sure all invoices are being allocated without any error.
- Allocation of Income/Expense in accordance with the terms of the fund agreement.
- Distinguish between high and low priority situations.
- Should be able to timely escalate/resolve the issues.
- Coordinating with IT/Clients on enhancing, reporting and development of standardization/automation in process
- Establish good working relationships with all the stake holders, like clients, team members, Dev team, BA team etc.,
- Ensuring service level agreements, memorandums and client delivery summaries are maintained.
- Ensuring that team Maintains & updates the Desk procedures, process manuals and process maps on regular basis.
- Regularly interact with the clients to check their requirement and update on the enhancements from StavPay
- Participate in special projects to enhance accounting operations and reporting processes.
- Review of reconciliation and reporting that team does on regular basis like payment, validation errors, emails received etc
- To provide suggestion on process improvement ideas to StavPay and clients
- To track and maintain the agreed SLA’s for each client
- To interact with client on regular basis
Required Competences- Must have Skills
- Commerce Graduate with minimum 10+ Years of experience in Finance/Accounting. Passed with at least 65% marks in last accounting exam
- 5-7 years full time AP experience
- Have led a AP team as Lead/Assistant manager for at least 5 years
- Managed a team of at least 5 members in the team (direct reporter)
- In-depth understanding of
- General Ledger systems
- Payables vs expense
- Allocations of expenses
- Ability to follow procedures, ask pertinent questions and document.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to review
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, provide status updates
- Excellent English, verbal and written
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills with knowledge of basic and advanced formulas (sum, sum if, VLOOKUP, etc). Macros a plus
- Motivated and self starter
- Strong AP and accounting knowledge with sound basics of Accounting
Expertise Competences- Good to have Skills
- Investment Banking / Capital Markets experience (Big Plus)
- Knowledge of Accounting Systems like QuickBooks, Sage 300, Dynamics 365, VM, Geneva etc.
- Inter CA/Inter ICWA/ CMA/ ICWA/ CA will be an added advantage
- Excellent basic accounting knowledge
Work Location Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune
Working Hours – 6:30 Pm to 3:30 Am IST(Based on project demand).