Stavtar is a software and technology services company with employees in New York, Bengaluru and Mumbai. Stavtar was founded by Financial and Technology professionals to solve some of the most challenging issues they faced while running Hedge Funds, Private Equity operations and Investment Banking Industries. Our Product, StavPay is currently used by alternative asset managers with over $500B of assets under management and is growing quickly.
About This Role
Our flagship SaaS product StavPay is used as an Asset Manager to streamline AP workflow.
You’ll be part of the StavPay operation team, which acts as an extension of our clients' middleoffice.
• Manage the Harvest Partners Accounts Payable Inbox, route invoices to StavPay for
processing and record in Harvest’s AP tracker
• Review output from StavPay BPO Team and route invoices internally with right workflow
• Ensure all invoices sent to StavPay have been included in the AP batches
• Batch invoices for payments, upload wires into banking system and upload StavPay AP
into GL System
• Assist with vendor maintenance, i.e. obtain Form W-9 and wire instructions from
• Upload information from StavPay into our General Ledger Dynamics
• Assist AP associate with AP related matters
• Assist with the annual 1099 process
Required Competences- Must have Skills
• Commerce Graduate with minimum 3+ Years of experience in Finance/Accounting.
• 3-5 years full time relevant, fund administration exposure a plus
• Knowledge of Private Equity, specifically on the management company side
• In-depth understanding of
o General Ledger systems
o receivables vs expense
o Allocations of expenses
• Ability to follow procedures, ask pertinent questions and document work product
• Strong attention to detail and ability to review their own work product
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task, provide status updates
• Excellent English, verbal and written
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills with knowledge of basic and advanced formulas (sum, sum if, VLOOKUP, etc). Macros a plus
• Motivated and self starter
Expertise Competences- Good to have Skills
• Investment Banking / Capital Markets experience (Big Plus)
• Knowledge of Accounting Systems like QuickBooks, Sage 300, Dynamics 365, VM,
Work Location : Bangalore
Working Hours : USA EST Time or USA PST Time (IST 9.00pm To 6.00am Night Shift).