Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
Stavtar is a software and technology services company with employees in New York, Bengaluru, and Mumbai. Stavtar was founded by Financial and Technology professionals to solve some of the most challenging issues they faced while running Hedge Funds, Private Equity operations and Investment Banking Industries. Our Product, StavPay is currently used by alternative asset managers with over $500B of assets under management and is growing quickly.
About This Role
We're looking for a dynamic, people-oriented, highly analytical person to join our development team in Bangalore or Mumbai. You will be a part of the Product Development Team responsible for building the Web Services layer of our SaaS Platform.
- Develop and maintain web applications using C#, SQL, .NET Core, MVC, TypeScript, and other .NET technologies.
- Design, build, and manage application deployments on Azure App Services.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Design and implement data storage solutions using SQL Server.
- Collaborate with other team members to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Utilize Azure DevOps for application lifecycle management.
- Develop client-side and server-side architecture.
- Optimize and enhance existing systems.
- Troubleshoot software issues and maintain up-to-date issue tracking.
- Participate in regular code reviews to maintain code quality and encourage team knowledge sharing.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum development environment, managing and planning project milestones.
Required Competences- Must have Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Proficiency in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core 3.1 and above, and MVC.
- Good understanding of reporting and analytics using SSRS and Power BI.
- Strong understanding of cloud platforms using Microsoft Azure.
- Familiarity with Entity Framework or another ORM.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, and experience with design architectural patterns.
- Experience in Visual studio, VS Code, SSMS and Report Builder.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#.
- Familiarity with cloud platform using Microsoft Azure, Azure App Services, Functions, Logic Apps, Azure Automation, Stream analytics, and Azure DevOps.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience with version control tools like Git.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Expertise Competences- Good to have Skills
- UI toolkits like Ag-Grid, Kendo UI
- Knowledge of Power Platform and SharePoint development
- Power BI: DAX
- Certifications in Microsoft technologies.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Work Location Bangalore/ Mumbai
Working Hours 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM IST or 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST (as per the US daylight saving schedule)