Senior .Net Core Developer
Stavtar is a software and technology services company with employees in New York, Bengaluru and Mumbai. Stavtar was founded by Financial and Technology professionals to solve some of the most challenging issues they faced while running Hedge Funds, Private Equity operations and Investment Banking Industries. Our Product, StavPay is currently used by alternative asset managers with over $500B of assets under management and is growing quickly.
About This Role
We're looking for a dynamic, people-oriented, highly analytical person to join our development team in Bangalore or Mumbai. You will be a part of the Product Development Team responsible for building the Web Services layer of our SaaS Platform.
- Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
- Contribute to design and implementation of the overall application architecture
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in the process and
- Maintenance and supporting new and existing applications
- Identify and understand improvement opportunities
- Proactive in identifying workarounds, fixing bugs, implementing changes
- Self-driven and able to work independently to take projects to completion with minimum supervision.
Required Competences- Must have Skills
- 4-8 years of professional experience in .Net Core
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statics or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Solid foundation and knowledge of data structures, concepts of Object-Oriented Programming, and SOLID principles using C# .Net as preferred language
- Should have hands-on experience in developing API using ASP.Net Core and Entity Framework/MVC
- Should have worked with relational database management systems like Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent understanding of REST concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong judgment and commitment to ethics
Expertise Competences- Good to have Skills
- Experience in building SaaS application on Azure
- DevOps experience in Automation pipelines and Terraform
- Experience in UI toolkits - Ag-Grid, Kendo UI
- Experience in OpenId/oAuth API
- Hands-on experience in Azure Applied AI Services and Azure AI Training API
- Experience in Capitals Market, Accounting Systems, Banking API
Work Location Bangalore/ Mumbai
Working Hours 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM IST or 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST (as per the US daylight saving schedule)