Stavtar is a software and technology services company with employees in New York, Bengaluru, and Mumbai. Our Founders started Stavtar to solve some of the most challenging issues they faced while running Hedge Funds/Private Equity operations. After four years, our cloud-hosted products and related services are helping manage 300+ billion in assets.
We believe that to be on the top of our game, we need to hire the very best people. Nevertheless, the best in the world are not always available on your doorstep. Moreover, even if they are, they might not know what they are capable of. That is why, at Stavtar, we hire by potential rather than experience. We believe that if you invest in our employees, they will strive to do their best work. It is because they have a true passion for their work. At Stavtar, you will contribute to building some of the most exciting FinTech products and while working with some of the smartest minds of Wall Street. We've built a work culture you want to be part of, a company you can do good work for without sacrificing fun, wellbeing, or mental stimulation. And we're proud of it.
What We're About
- Data Fanatics - We believe without measuring, one can't improve
- Client Obsessed - We are obsessed with client success
- Team of Doers - We have a bias for the "We can do it" attitude
- Game Changers - We love to hear, "We can make it better."
About This Role
We're looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented, highly analytical person to join our QA team in Bangalore or Mumbai. You will be joining the QA team responsible for manual and automated testing of applications. You will interact closely with distributed business and development teams, so good communication skills are critical for this role.
- Develop, publish, implement, and execute test plans
- Design, implement, execute, and maintain test automation
- Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defects, features, deliverables, and so on
- Work independently in automating and testing web applications and services
- Understanding specs and designing test scenarios and drafting functional test cases
- Work with PMO organization stakeholders (Product Manager, Program Manager, and Project Manager) from planning to delivery
- Report and document the test results and prepare release notes for every release
What we look for Experience:
- Fresh graduate with a passion for Software Testing and Automation
- Good in OOPS concepts
- Experience in automation tools Like Selenium Webdriver, Katalon studio, etc.
- Hands-on Experience with UI/API Test Automation Frameworks (like Cucumber, TestNG, JUnit, Karate, Spock, Xenu Link Sleuth, Dynatrace Synthetic, etc.)
- Programming skills in at least one of the following languages: Java/Groovy
Experience: Fresh Graduate
Keywords: Functional testing, automation testing, java, selenium webdriver, oops, quality assurance, QA testing, software QA, Katalon Studio, Dynatrace, Xenu Link Sleuth
Locations: Bengaluru / Mumbai
Industry: IT-Software/Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Role: Testing Engineer
UG Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. (Any Specialization, Computers)
PG Qualification: PG Not Compulsory
PPG Qualification: PPG Not Compulsory
Salary: 3.5L – 5.0L
Shift: 1.00p.m. To 10.00 p.m. IST
Company Website: https://stavtar.com/
Stavtar is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen. At that point, all employees are expected and required to return physically to the office. Stavtar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- The talent acquisition team and/or hiring team reviews candidate profiles during the first round of evaluations.
- Pre-screening Questionnaire: Some candidates will receive a pre-screening questionnaire relating to the position to complete and return to the talent acquisition team.
- Candidates that have satisfactory assessment results will be invited to a screening call. Disqualified candidates will be sent a note informing them of the rejection.
- Screening Call: One of our recruiters will conduct a screening call using Zoom
- Technical Interview Steps:
- Level 1 interview over zoom with one of the team members.
- Short-listed candidates from Level 1 interviews are invited to appear in an online technical test.
- Based on the outcome of the technical test, short-listed candidates are invited for a zoom interview with the hiring manager.
For zoom call, please make sure your video camera and headphones are working and you have access to a quiet area.