Stavtar is a software and technology services company with employees in New York, Bengaluru, and Mumbai. Our Founders started Stavtar to solve some of the most challenging issues they faced while running Hedge Funds/Private Equity operations. After four years, our cloud-hosted products and related services are helping manage 300+ billion in assets.
We believe that to be on the top of our game, we need to hire the very best people. Nevertheless, the best in the world are not always available on your doorstep. Moreover, even if they are, they might not know what they are capable of. That is why, at Stavtar, we hire by potential rather than experience. We believe that if you invest in our employees, they will strive to do their best work. It is because they have a true passion for their work. At Stavtar, you will contribute to building some of the most exciting FinTech products while working with some of the smartest minds on Wall Street. We've built a work culture you want to be part of, a company you can do good work for without sacrificing fun, wellbeing, or mental stimulation. And we're proud of it.
About This Role
We're looking for a dynamic, people-oriented, highly analytical person to join our development team in Bangalore or Mumbai. You will be a part of the Product Development Team responsible for building the Web Services layer of our SaaS Platform.
- Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
- Contribute to design and implementation of the overall application architecture
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in the process and
- Maintenance and supporting new and existing applications
- Identify and understand improvement opportunities
- Proactive in identifying workarounds, fixing bugs, implementing changes
- Self-driven and able to work independently to take projects to completion with minimum supervision
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field
- Solid knowledge of high-scale, multi-tenant Web service development, including REST/JSON and Micro Service patterns.
- Proficient with GIT and similar Source Control Management tools
- Strong UI/UX practices, patterns, and standard methodologies
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong judgment and commitment to ethics
- Attention to detail
- An eagerness to learn
- Experience with cloud platforms like Azure and AWS
- Azure DevOps experience
- UI toolkits like Ag-Grid, Kendo UI
1:00 PM to 10:00 PM IST or 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST (as per the US daylight saving schedule)
Stavtar is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen. At that point, all employees are expected and required to return physically to the office. Stavtar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- The talent acquisition team and/or hiring team reviews candidate profiles during the first round of evaluations.
- Pre-screening Questionnaire: Some candidates will receive a pre-screening questionnaire relating to the position to complete and return to the talent acquisition team.
- Candidates that have satisfactory assessment results will be invited to a screening call. Disqualified candidates will be sent a note informing them of the rejection.
- Screening Call: One of our recruiters will conduct a screening call using Zoom
- Technical Interview Steps:
- Level 1 interview over zoom with one of the team members.
- Short-listed candidates from Level 1 interviews are invited to appear in an online technical test.
- Based on the outcome of the technical test, short-listed candidates are invited for a zoom interview with the hiring manager.
For zoom call, please make sure your video camera and headphones are working and you have access to a quiet area.